Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More tub fun...and not so much fun.

I miss baths!! The only part Teddy doesn't like is the water running over his face when we rinse, but he's getting better...or maybe my technique is. I rinse as much away from his face as I can so it's just one cupful over the front of his head. Anyway, that's beside the point. He's taken to bringing his Matchbox/Hot Wheels cars in with him. Here's some vroom vroom shots. After he tired of playing with them tonight, he decided to test the waters by putting a little of his face in...and got bubbles instead. I've really come to the conclusion...he hates his picture taken. I've really had my suspicions before but tonight really took the cake.




1 comment:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Those last two should be blown up and put on the side of a building in Times Square....maybe an ad for soap or shampoo?!! Too funny!