Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A very exciting weekend coming up.

My sister from Montana is flying in tomorrow until Monday!!! We (my other sister, me and Teddy) will be going to the airport to pick her up, I can't help but wonder what Teddy will think of the airport. Teddy and I get to spend some time with Marianne during the day on Friday while Garnet works and then us girls (and Teddy) will have some fun down the shore for a wee bit Friday afternoon/early evening. While that is going on, at some point, my mother and grandmother will be pulling into town!! I am so looking forward to seeing my family that I have not seen in two years, especially since Teddy can solidify these important people in his mind. He already knows Marianne through Skype and my mom by a picture, but to see and touch them in "real" life I think will be a different memory for him, it has to be! I hope to get lots of pictures to bring here (as long as everyone says it's okay to post).

So, that's all, just a fly-by entry, but an exciting one for me! YAY!!!

I'll leave you with some recent pics taken at a different playground we just found!



1 comment:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

YAY, Tea! Excellent news! I hope you have a wonderful time and come away with lots of memories and lots of pictures too!