Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A lot to catch up on.

Just realized it's been much too long since I've updated. I'm just doing my best to stay busy here and Teddy helps out with that quite a lot. I will try to cover the last few weeks over the next couple of days. In the meantime, I will share with y'all my newest creations in my beading ventures. It's been quite awhile since I have worked with my beloved beads, just never enough hours in the day and little hands grabbing at my supplies just doesn't excite me. LOL. Ed's manager, Matt, just got married a couple of weeks ago and I thought these would be nice to give as gifts. They are wine glass charms. The pictures are my attempt at a more professional presentation, not sure how much I like them. I am still playing at all the settings on the camera and since the charms are packaged up, these pictures will have to do. I am trying to retake pictures of all of my pieces in preparation to move my domain and in the process, I am learning just how exhausting taking staged pictures can be. Anyway, enough of my babble, here's the latest...





2 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Every day for the past umteen weeks I have checked your blog and thought - wow, that exciting weekend has been coming up for a long time! Love the wine glass charm idea. YOu should open up a shop on Etsy. Can't hurt, even if it takes a while to be discovered. Did you get back to Hank concerning his question about whether Ed wants his shirts? Hank mentioned to me that he hadn't heard back. You should send him a hi note with pictures of the little guy. Speaking of which, I saw a printed photo of Ed as a kid that reminded me soooooo much of Teddy. When you come here next time I'll show you. It's not scan-able because it's on regular printed paper in the genealogy.

Tea said...

I do have a shop on Etsy, opened it months ago with a few items and have not sold anything. I can't keep dishing out money between there and my website (and not getting any in return) so I only put a few items up. I'll be moving my domain to another hosting site soon, so it's not so much out of pocket every month. I got back to Dad this morning, thank you for the reminder.