Thursday, August 27, 2009

First morning out in awhile.

As previously mentioned, it's been pretty hot and muggy here, so for the most part Teddy and I have stayed indoors. We go to our complex office every morning to see the manager and the maintenance guys (they all like to see Teddy and Teddy likes to visit). So, this morning brought cooler weather and we were gone from the house for the better part of the morning. We had the playground to ourselves for most of the time we were there and then bombarded with 3 Russian speaking nannies and the children they care for. Teddy played the part of the welcoming committee a little too well and his efforts were rebuffed equally as well. No one seemed to care that we were there and very few pleasantries were exchanged. Needless to say, we didn't stay too long after they got there. I did, however, manage to tick Teddy off with the constant camera watching his every move.

Shoo fly don't bother me! Yep, he really was saying that too! He HATES flies and will not go down the slide, even when I tell him they will fly away if he comes near them. Of course, I give him a couple of years and he'll be bringing home all kinds of things for me in his pockets, up to and including snakes, I'm sure.










"DON'T TAKE THE PICTURE MOMMA!!!!" Heard that several times during our outing. *sigh* You'd think by now he's just suck it up and give me a smile from time to time. He's going to wonder, when he looks back on all of his pictures someday, whether he ever smiled or not...

1 comment:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

He's so photogenic! Hey, forgot to tell you - I paid for a new copy of the family genealogy. (It takes 2 cartridges of ink and about 300 sheets of printer paper) In it is an unscannable photo of Ed (unscannable because of print quality issues) that looks so much like Teddy, I was taken aback! Same age and all...it could have been Teddy. Can't wait til you visit and REMIND me to show you...cuz my brain stopped functioning long ago. :)