Monday, November 16, 2009

Fostering

I've never done this before, well, once before and he stayed with us. We are now foster parents to 3 new kids. Okay, so they are of the furry, four-legged species, but they will be our furbabies until it's time to find them other homes. They are only 2 or 3 weeks old and have been abandoned by one of the ferals we have outside. I'm kind of thankful I volunteered since now by the time they are ready to be adopted, they will be used to human contact. There were four, but the last one was in agonal breaths by the time they were all found. So, we walked up to the store and got some cat's milk and an eye dropper to feed them with (since then we found out that the cat's milk isn't so good for them and got a recipe to use instead, I don't have enough corn syrup to use for the recipe so it will be another trip up there but using the cat's milk in the meantime-they were starving!!). Here's a couple of pictures I took this morning. Should be interesting around here for the next little while...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet...wish I could have one!