Monday, November 9, 2009

I am an Etsian!

Hmmmm, not sure if that is really a proper term, but it came to mind.

I had opened an Etsy shop earlier this year without so much as the smallest interest. However, since then I have completely revamped my pictures. I have also changed hosts for my website and I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get the new site up and running. It could be a number of reasons why, mostly that I have a very active almost 3 year old that is demanding of my time and attention so I have very little left for focusing on learning a new language (html). So, for now, I will keep my domain where it is, but also have the Etsy shop. I still have work to do there, with descriptions and such, but if anyone is interested the site address is www.beadsforthee.etsy.com (for some reason I cannot get the link in, even using the 'insert link' tool, so it needs to be cut and pasted into your browser window). I hope I move some of the items I've made so I can justify making new pieces. I so miss playing with my beads!!!

No comments: