Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day.

I was trying to come up with a decent Father's Day present for Ed, so I did some googling (should that be capitalized?? Hmmm). I found a website for handmade gifts (my favorite!!). This idea is actually designed more for the traveling dad, but I was able to find away around that and aim it towards Ed. It's "survival" kit :)

Teddy colored the stickers we put on the sides.



We did some cutouts, one of a star which says "You're An All Star Dad", we traced Teddy's hand and put a string around it to let him know Teddy always thinks about him, a big XO so he'll always have a hug and kiss handy, and we put Teddy's fingerprints on a piece of paper in case Ed ever gets lost. LOL

Finally, we put some sweets in there too for him and the well, the body spray is the kind he uses and we happened to find some so we threw that in there too.