Monday, June 29, 2009

A morning at the 'kaybound'.

Translation: A morning at the playground.

Since Ed is home with his injury and this morning was just too nice to pass up time outside, we headed to the other side of town and played. We walked up the hill behind the park and walked a little bit along the river. Teddy recognizes it from the car, but I wanted him to see it "for real", so we walked along the berm beside the river, which is high with a steep hill of rocks leading down to it. This, of course, did make me hold his hand a little tighter, but we enjoyed it all the same. Here are a few of my favorites taken, which was hard since I took a little over 60!!!












Needless to say, we did come home a bit dirty, but pleasantly run out. It was nice to go early enough so we had the whole playground to ourselves also. So glad I took my camera!

1 comment:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

So cute! Did Daddy go with you guys?