Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A package from Grandmom!

It was a good mail day for Teddy today. While he was napping, I saw the mailman pull up outside our door. He had already made his rounds so I was puzzled as to why he would stop out front. Upon hearing the outside door open and a box dropped out in the vestibule I peeked out the door to investigate. There sat a box from my mom. :) Always fun to open a box that comes unexpected!! Inside were some trucks and books she picked up during one her many visits, I'm sure, to a downtown secondhand store. After Teddy woke from his nap, I waited a few moments until he was fully awake and then asked him if he would like to look at the box Grandmom sent. He casually nodded yes. I sat the box on the floor next to him and saw the realization cross his face as he saw the contents. He couldn't get the trucks out fast enough and promptly lined them up.


After he played with those for a little while, that when the interest in the books took place and he'd come peruse them for a moment or two before heading back to the trucks. As previously mentioned, he has a one track mind. Anything with wheels...

Looking forward to putting that puzzle together too!! Thanks Mom!!!

1 comment:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Your mom did a great job! Love the photos of him playing with the trucks!